NED NWOKO, A PHILANTHROPIST, HUMANIST EXTRAORDINAIRE, RESPONSIBLE FOR MY SUCCESS STORY --- SEN RICH KAY

Ned Nwoko, a philanthropist, humanist extraordinaire,…responsible for my success story—Sen. Kay
May 16, 2020

By Mary BASSEY, Senior Investigator Reporter, Lagos/

“I am not from Idumuje-Ugboko, but Ned Nwoko is 80 percent responsible for my success story in life today.”

That was a rather terse but weighty refrain from one of the beneficiaries of Prince (Hon) Ned Nwoko’s philanthropy and kind heartedness; Sen Rich Kay. To Sen Kay, his contact with Prince Ned Nwoko, the globally acclaimed humanist and erudite lawyer who has taken the fight against the danger of malaria fever in Africa personally, dates back to just three years ago; stressing however, that since meeting him, his life’s story changed for the better. According to Sen Kay, Prince Ned Nwoko is such a rear breed that any community blessed with him would constantly roll out the drums celebrating him and thanking God for such blessing adding,  “If Idumuje Ugboko people do not value such a great man, tell them that we value him. If they don’t value the man eradicating malaria in Africa, tell them we do.  Who in Anioma as a whole had done like Ned to his people and even to those he doesn’t know?  If they don’t value the man that brings the first of its kind Sports University in Africa to Idumuje Ugboko, tell them that those of us of Delta Norther over value him.”

Narrating his encounter with Prince Ned and how his life suddenly changed for the better, Sen. Kay said aside being a philanthropist extraordinaire, Ned Nwoko was also a lover of peace; one who desires peace for his community. He added, “I came in contact with Hon.  Dr. Ned Nwoko about 3 years back now and he had played a very vital role in my today’s life. I wasn’t a delegate yet he funded my activities and today,  I’ve returned to School now in my second year, I am Married, I now run Blue Bounce Studio  and I also own Sky Speed Tech. Dr  Ned is the reason I can go to school and care for family of 6 being married. I have seen with my eyes his longing for peace in his own place Idumuje Ugboko. On the road for peace I was with Dr. Ned Nwoko on 1st October 2019, when he visited the Ugboko Palace. The masses weren’t happy with Nonso’s reaction for refusing to come out to receive Dr. Ned Nwoko and perhaps, effect lasting peace that had eluded the Palace for some time now. All the women gathering and men were chanting the name and praises of Dr. Ned Nwoko. Non of the people jealously attacking Dr Ned Nwoko now had done 15 percent of what Ned Nwoko had done and so many may never do. I may not have received as much as many others, yet properly managing with the support from very few other leaders and relatives, I can now stand as a man among men. God bless Dr Ned Nwoko for me, the Idumuje-Ugboko community, Nigeria and the entire Africa continent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OD SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SIR MONDAY ONYEME FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

HIV SURGE IN DELTA: GOVT COMMITS N100M TO FIGHT SPREAD, TREATMENT

IDUMUJE: CASE OF HATE AND WICKEDNESS