PRINCE NED IS A TRUE LEADER

PRINCE NED IS A TRUE LEADER!

Words On Marble!

YOU WILL HEAR MY VOICE AT THE SENATE AND ANIOMA SHALL BE RESPECTED

 Prince Ned Nwoko@Ika North East secretariat

The Most popular candidate for the Delta North senatorial position for the 2019 election; Hon Prince Ned Nwoko has stated that the Anioma Nation voice shall be heard at the National level if he is elected as the senator to represent the Delta North district.

According to him, there is every need for Anioma land to be placed at pal with other ethnic groups in Nigeria and he believes that this can only be achieved when the voices and demand of the Anioma people are well articulated and represented at the National level. The Prince who is usually respected for his integrity, humility  and legislative prowess also made the following statements while addressing members of the Ika North East legislative arm at Agbor Delta state:

"When I return to the National assembly if you give me your mandate, You will hear my voice for  the sake of Anioma land.  They will hear much about Anioma land; because I will live and die for Anioma.

I stand by the truth, I fight for freedom and nothing scare me when I am standing by the truth.
I love Education, I want to leave a legacy for the future of the young ones.

I beg you all to support me and support Gov Okowa. Governor Okowa is a fair minded person, a trust worthy fellow and a good man. I am in the pdp because of Gov Okowa. I am in pdp because I know that I have an obligation to support Gov Okowa as an Anioma son. The only way Gov Okowa can beat the opposition is when the best hands are allowed to run. The best hands must have courage and popularity- I believe that i am courageous and reasonably popular. This is why I can support Gov OKOWA.

Gov Okowa has insisted that he wants a level playing field and that is a good reason for all delegates to choose the best 11. Because, the fight ahead will require the best eleven and I believe that I am popular and when I work, I work with all my mind. I will work for Okowa's second term if I am supported by all the delegates to win this pdp  primary.

I do not want to be imposed on the people by one leader; I only want the people to make me so that the people can hold me responsible for my promises.

This is why I am appealing for your supports and I believe that you will support me based on my antecedents and not just for what I can give you alone.

I believe in the future of Anioma and for this reason, i implore you all to rescue Anioma with us.

Thank You"

Reacting:

The leader of the house, Hon Moris Nwadibie acknowledged the sagacity and capacity of the star Prince; stating that Ned represents progress and value for the Anioma people nothing that Delta North will finally have a voice when Ned is elected. while intimating the star Prince that they will all retire to reconsider their choices, hinted that  the most popular candidate ought to be supported.

Wise Prince Ajede (R)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OD SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SIR MONDAY ONYEME FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

HIV SURGE IN DELTA: GOVT COMMITS N100M TO FIGHT SPREAD, TREATMENT

IDUMUJE: CASE OF HATE AND WICKEDNESS