I AM MORE EXPERIENCED TO LEAD ELOVIE YOUTH. ABRAHAM OBIKUDO

WHY MY EXPERIENCE MAKES ME BETTER FOR THE JOB. ABRAHAM OBIKUDO

By: Ndokwa Media Watch

Looking back to years of experiences as a youth leader, I am in better position to lead Elovie Youth than any other person presently vying for the position of Elovie Youth Chairman.

My Experience as one time
* Executive of Abbi Youth,
* Executive of Elovie Youth,
* Member of Anti-cult,
* Executive Of Echala Abbi Youths,
* Executive Of Ukanabor-uku Street Youth,
Makes me stand a better chance in delivering the best leadership for the youth.

I will be using my connections to attract √ Youth Empowerment Programs
√ Youth Orientation Programs
√ Skill Acquisition programmes that will go a long way to enriching our youths and bring many out of violence and it's related vices.

I am well educated to an extent. I am a Politician and Vocal enough to represent the Youths of my Community when given the opportunity.

I Abraham Obikudo calls on you to join me and support me to become the next Elovie Youth Chairman for eff
ective representation as I stand to carry everyone along and make Elovie Community a good and better place as I will attract meaningful development to Elovie and Abbi in general.

VOTE
ABRAHAM OBIKUDO 4
CHAIRMAN ELOVIE YOUTH ABBI

© OBIKUDO MEDIA TEAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OD SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SIR MONDAY ONYEME FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

HIV SURGE IN DELTA: GOVT COMMITS N100M TO FIGHT SPREAD, TREATMENT

IDUMUJE: CASE OF HATE AND WICKEDNESS