WHAT DID I DO TO NED NWOKO, What warranted this?

WHAT DID I DO TO NED NWOKO?
What has warranted this?

By: Sen Rich Kay

Few months ago, precisely 24th May 2019, I was involved in an accident which the offender declined from taking responsibility.

Hon, Dr Prince Ned Nwoko, hearing this had sympathy and sent me N100,000,00 (hundred thousand naira), for treatment.

Last month I'd related to him as my boss concerning my School needs of about 75, 000,00 as it affects my accommodation, Oga sent me N100,000.00 again.

Ok get the lamba
My eyes were watching as it were a dream, when my account got alert of N200,000,00 (two hundred thousand naira) from my boss, this morning, but for what?
Alas my boss just surprised me

I may not have got need to postulate publicly what my boss gives to me, BUT THESE ACTS of love and UNEXPECTED GOOD has left me with no option than to come out online to let the world know how much NED NWOKO IS NEEDED.

BUT AM STILL WONDERING, What have I done to deserve this from a great man like Dr Ned Nwoko?

I wasn't a delegates,
I am not his tribe,
I am not his blood relative,
I am not a court Judge, lawyer.
I am not an INEC personnel
YET NED NWOKO HAS GIVEN MY LIFE A MEANING
He wants me as AN EDUCATED YOUTH

Now imagine the numbers of us that are currently receiving such EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE FROM NED NWOKO, and consider WHAT HEART NED IS MADE OF.

Just too many people are receiving from the benevolence of Ned Nwoko and am not among those that will keep off the good of Ned from the public. I must appreciate my boss for his kindheartedness and support for my education.....

I am overwhelmed, words fall me to show how greatfull I am to see this surprise this morning......

Please join me and thank my boss......
Sen Rich Kay
P.G
Ndokwa Ukwani Youth Association

Comments

  1. Only God can reward him..God will continue to bless n expand his income in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OD SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SIR MONDAY ONYEME FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

HIV SURGE IN DELTA: GOVT COMMITS N100M TO FIGHT SPREAD, TREATMENT

IDUMUJE: CASE OF HATE AND WICKEDNESS