HON EJIKEME SSA JOB CREATION APPLAUDS GOV OKOWA, APPRECIATE WELL WISHERS OVER APPOINTMENT AS SSA TO GOVERNOR OKOWA

Good morning brothers/sisters.
Since the breaking news of my appointment as SSA on Job Creation and Monitoring by His Excellency, Sen. Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of our dear State,  I have received calls from well-wishers all over.

I have also noted the deluge of kind and encouraging responses in various media. I am quite humbled by all of these reactions.
I wish to thank one and all for the outpouring of good wishes.

I particularly thank His Excellency, the Governor for finding me worthy and graciously favoring me, nay Ndokwa West,  with this appointment. I am also grateful to our Leaders who in one way or another gave good recommendations on my behalf. It is testimony of your love and confidence in me which is a good sign for all of us.

Flowing from the foregoing, I wish to reassure one and all that I shall deploy my broad spectrum of experiences to deliver quality service to State and mankind, to the glory of Almighty God.

I wish to restate my openness and readiness to take in your continuous advise on how to operate better in every aspect of service delivery.

I trust in the capacity of our amiable Governor to deliver a Stronger Delta and I promise to contribute my best to deliver in line with His Excellency's vision and mandate. I have always made every yard in life a learning curve.

Once again, on behalf of my family and I, may I thank you most sincerely for everything.

I pray that the Almighty God will reward you and uphold one and all on every side...
Hon Ernest Ejikeme Okenmor

Sen Rich Kay reporting
Ndokwa Media Watch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OD SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SIR MONDAY ONYEME FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

HIV SURGE IN DELTA: GOVT COMMITS N100M TO FIGHT SPREAD, TREATMENT

IDUMUJE: CASE OF HATE AND WICKEDNESS