I AM READY TO GO TO LAW COURT WITH ANYONE WHO INFRINGES ON MY RIGHT

I AM READY TO GO TO LAW COURT WITH ANYONE WHO INFRINGES ON MY RIGHT. Snr Comrade Richkay Enuenwosu

My attention has been drawn to know that some persons have made move and am summoned to present myself at the palace of the Okpala-uku of Abbi Echala.
According to the report which came in from a cousin holds the fact that some misled youths have boasted to deal with me.
I am being summoned there for passing information of happenings in Abbi community on social media.
We all know the application of the INFORMATION BILL passed into law by the past administration led by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
I also want to clear the impression that I ran or am running because of the summon, far from that, on the day (eke) that the isue came to my house, I was at Legislative Quarter Asaba, discussing the betterment of our youths. so I wonder where they're drawing their facts from.
From reliable sources, I have heard and confirmed the Threat on my life by some persons at the Okpala-uku palace. and want to assure those planning to kill me, that I AM NOT AFRAID, AND I SHALL NOT DIE. be aware that I've! reported same threat to relevant authorities.
I must present myself live at the Okpala-uku palace on Eke-nta day and defend my posts.
2011 Some of you were involved in DESTROYING MY FATHER'S HOUSE including 8 other chiefs houses. After my father's death, Abbi is now missing my father in the Council.
So planning to do same to me IS NO NEWS.
This publication became necessary as my life is being threatened by some that sees themselves as THE TALK NA DO OF ABBI. So the general public should know whatever happens to me, is from these people.
I want to call on all Abbi people to be present on that day and hear my Responses before they kill me.
WHAT A LIFE. AM AT ASABA DISCUSSING EMPOWERMENT FOR OUR YOUTHS AND THEY'RE HERE PLANNING MY DEATH.HMMMM.
DESTROYING OUR YOUTHS IS DESTROYING THE FUTURE OF ABBI. Every youth should wisen up and think better.
For those who can not attend this summone, sit back and get set to read the outcome, Because I'll still post it.
I remain FEARLESS
Snr Comrade Richkay Enuenwosu
NDOKWA MEDIA WATCH
https://ndokwawatches.wordpress.com/i-am-ready-to-go…ichkay-enuenwosu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OD SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR SIR MONDAY ONYEME FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP

HIV SURGE IN DELTA: GOVT COMMITS N100M TO FIGHT SPREAD, TREATMENT

IDUMUJE: CASE OF HATE AND WICKEDNESS